Shirts, Vests, Sweatshirts, Sweaters and Jackets/Coats
- District approved Falcon t-shirt can only be worn only on Fridays
- Any visible clothing worn above the waist must be solid color: purple, gold, or navy blue except for district approved Falcon t-shirts. All items must be free of logos or emblems
- Jackets coats, sweaters, sweatshirts and vests must be solid color: purple, gold, or navy. May not be worn/carried around the waist, neck, shoulder, etc. May not have visible emblem, trademark, logo, etc.
- Long trench coats are prohibited
- CMSD school/team jackets are allowable in the classroom to promote school spirit.
Pants, Capri Pants, Walking Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, Jumpers
- Must be solid color: khaki or navy blue
- Must be properly hemmed, no joggers (no khaki joggers or otherwise) or sweatpants
- Must be free of rips, tears, frays, holes, etc.
- Must be worn at the waist
- Skirts and shorts should be of a length that when a student’s arms are extended downward by the sides in a natural position and the shorts are at the waist, the length of skirt, shorts, etc. must be as long as the longest fingertip.
- Belts must be worn for clothing items with belt loops and must be solid color: brown, black, navy blue
- Belts may not have visible emblem, trademark, logo, etc. (including buckle)
- No caps, hats or headwear shall be worn inside the school building. (Penalty: Confiscation)
- Leggings, tights and socks must be solid color: Navy blue, white, purple, or gold
- Shoes with over two-inch heels shall not be permitted. Must be closed-toe shoes