For more information contact:
, Professional Development and Parental Involvement Coordinator
662-241-7160, Extension 2110
Click here for a calendar of events for parents.
MDE Family Guides for Success
Consolidated Federal Programs Parental Involvement Meeting
The Consolidated Federal Programs Parental Involvement Meeting will be May 10, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. at the Brandon Central Service Center. Click the Parent Night Flyer link below for more information.
No-Cost Third Grade Eye Exams Program
- ThirdGradeEyeExam_LetterToParents (PDF)
- Mississippi Vision Foundation – Information for Parents and Schools
Columbus Municipal School District invites parents to attend the 2015-2016 Parent Academy. Parent Academy is a collaboration between CMSD and community-based partners to acknowledge, honor, support and promote family involvement in student achievement. Click the link above for dates and times.
Why is reading each night so important for my child?
Click here to find out.
- May Parent Newsletter (PDF)
- April Parent Newsletter (PDF)
- March Parent Newsletter (PDF)
- February Parent Newsletter (PDF)
- January Parent Newsletter (PDF)
- November-December Newsletter (PDF)
- January Newsletter (PDF)