Please use our online work order system when requesting service. Click here to log in.
We are moving our email to Office 365. You will have to log in with your email account using the columbuscityschools.org domain. Here is what you need to know to access your email after the move ….
- To Access Email from a Browser: Use the link on our web page named Outlook in the Cloud instead of Outlook . Log in using the user as noted above.
- To Access Email from the Windows Outlook Program: If your district computer is currently configured to use the Windows Outlook program, please boot your computer.
- To Access Email from the native Mac Mail Client: Delete your old Exhange account. Boot the computer. Create new a Exchange account. If it does not sync immediately let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour.
- To Access Email from an iPhone or iPad Mail App: You will see a message that your password is not correct. You will need to delete your current configuration and then create a new one for Exchange. Select let Microsoft find your account.
- To Access Email from an Android Device: If you try to connect from the Android email program, there are several things Microsoft will control. You may want to consider using the free Outlook app.
- iPhone Configuration for Exchange
- Windows to Mac Basic Functions
- Outlook Windows Client Quick-start Guide
- iPrint (to install printers)
- Learning Earnings Training Videos
- LAS Links Online Microphone Configuration for Windows_8.25.15
- Promethean Manuals and Notes
- Quarantined Email