CMSD is returning to in-person learning 5 days a week for the 2021-2022 school year. At this time, masks must be worn by students and staff.
For more information, look at the Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Service Plan.
Please carefully read our plan for a safe return to in-person learning for the 2021-2022 school year above.
Please provide any feedback you have about our plan on this form – Safe Return and Continuity of Service Feedback.
Contact your school directly with questions or concerns.
CMSD is committed to providing a safe environment while promoting academic excellence. Please click here to see our COVID-19 Procedures.
Building Entry Questionnaire
COVID-19 Contact Information
When Should I Stay Home from School?
Please see the attendance standards here. School start times, end times, and attendance standards have changed due to COVID-19.
Community “Drive-in” WiFi
“Drive-in” WiFi accessibility for CMSD students is being provided at the following locations in cooperation with the City of Columbus and the Columbus Housing Authority:
District WiFi Access:
- Brandon Central Services Center – North parking lot by the Board Room
- Cook Elementary – Front parking lot
- Stokes-Beard Elementary – Front parking lot
- Sale Elementary – Front parking lot
- Fairview Elementary – Front and side parking lots
District Verizon Hotspots:
- Coleman Community Center/Housing Authority
- MLK Housing Authority – 1501 MLK Drive
- Sandfield Community Center – 617 Oak Street
- Shields Sims Housing Authority – 1515 4th Street South
- Sim Scott Pavilion – 909 20th St N
- Townsend Community Center – 826 15th Street South
- William Roberts Housing Authority – 247 William Roberts Road
Additional community hotspots include:
- Sparklight –
- 319 College St. Parking lot
- 2312 Highway 45 N in the former Kmart parking lot